Thursday, April 22, 2010

Glam & Glits

I just mentioned the Glam & Glits Nail Decorations I picked, and I thought I would look up the company.  What I did not realize is they offer the Aquarium Nail Tips.


I'm not interested in them for me, but I think they look really fun and what a strange idea.  I remember a blogger mentioning them waaaaaaaaaaay back in the day.


There is a minimum order of $30.00.
They sell their products on their website here:
Glam & Glits nail designs


They also sell mylar bits.  So now you can make your own collection of flakies!

3 comments:

SailorWifey said...

I didn't realize there were special tips for aquarium nails. I wish I could rock acrylic w/o screwing up my natural nails.

♥ SailorWifey

Anonymous said...

My nails are already thin and rather weak so I don't really like the idea of risking them with acrylics, but those are SO COOL!! I would never get anything done because I would always be looking at them but wow. Awesome.

Laura @ Sawan-Heaven said...

I'm very curious about them. I'm worried about them having to be long. I can't have long nails doing what I do.