Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Beauty First | OPI and Gloveables!


Last week I went to Beauty First by my office.  I had a coupon for 20% off of my entire purchase, and I bought two sets of super cute gloves, and OPI's Jade is the New Black.

Here are my Gloveables after washing dishes.  :o)


Here are my back up gloves.  Look at that cute bow!  :D
If you want your own pair of cute Gloveables, you can go to the following website and it will show you some online retailers or you may contact them to find a retailer in your area:

The following is my bottle of OPI's Jade is the New Black.





Until Next Time!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

WizardsOfBling said...

Cute Gloves!
~Sylvia

Recalcitrant Nails said...

What a great way to make a pair of gloves fun!

yardsticks 4 lunatics said...

OMGsh - this totally beats the "old yeller" gloves I use....TOO CUTE!

BTW - I have a crafty package coming your way VERY soon....a thanks for the Claire's polishes.

:B
~Tiffani

Laura @ Sawan-Heaven said...

Ah! Thanks so much Tiffani! I can't wait, and I'll be on the look out VERY soon for it. :o)

I hope the Claire's polishes have been good to you!

Laura @ Sawan-Heaven said...

The gloves are amazing! I no longer have to worry about my soft nails getting mangled with the dishes. :o)