Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Yardsticks 4 Lunatics | RAOK

If you don't know what RAOK is then check out Tiffani at Yardsticks 4 Lunatics post here:

Tiffani, you are so sweet and it really did bring a tear to my eye to read all of the nice words you have written.  :o)

Not only did Tiffani write such nice words her photos are amazing!  I received an email from her not long after saying she was sending me something, and I got home one day to a huge package sitting by my front door.

I ripped open the box and was greeted by a letter saying, "Open Me First"...A GAME!!  :o)
It was a letter with a fun story, and I was to fill in some blanks with certain polish names from the nail polishes that were given to me.

Oh boy, as I read it, I started going through the BUTT-load of polishes trying to figure out which polish names filled which blanks.  I almost finished it.  I'm still missing the last set of blanks.

These are the special fill-in-the-blank polishes:




She also sent me some goodies for my crusty feet, and Hello Kitty Band-aids for all my booboos.  
I've been wearing that pretty anklet since I rubbed down my ex-crusty now gleaming tootsies.  :o)

Thank you so much Tiffani for being a lovely woman inside and out!

That was my Random Act of Kindness from the Commish's wife at Yardsticks 4 Lunatics.

8 comments:

Enamel Girl said...

Awwwwwww, that was sosweet. You're a lucky lady. Enjoy your new goodies :)

Laura @ Sawan-Heaven said...

Thanks! :o)

I'll have to skittle this lot! :oP

ThRiSzHa said...

shes so sweet...

Mae Espiritu Makeup Obra said...

wow she's so lovely! very nice goodies! :)

Trista said...

That was supper sweet. Looks like you got a lot of amazing colors. :o)

nihrida said...

Tiff is such a great person. She surprised me 3 times already. =D

Laura @ Sawan-Heaven said...

She really is a kind-hearted lady who sent me a lot of fun stuff! :o)

yardsticks 4 lunatics said...

I just read this! You deserve every bit of it!!! *blushing*

:B
~Tiffani