Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Bath & Body Works | Info about Berry Vanilla

Ok I went into my local B&BW to get my free item with a $10 purchase, and of course it was the Berry Vanilla scent. :o)

The manager I always speak to told me that they are planning to make Berry Vanilla a part of their permanent collection! Yay!

I sure hope so. She said they will be getting rid of the "Summer Vanillas" look since it won't be a seasonal fragrance anymore.

I was so excited I thought I would let you all know. :oP


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Trista said...

Thanks for passing that on. I have been wanting to try a couple of those scents. :o)

Laura @ Sawan-Heaven said...

The Berry Vanilla is definitely my fave of the three.

As for the lemon vanilla scent, I think Victoria's Secret did a much better job with their Summery Lemon Sugar with Vanilla scent.
The Lemon Sugar with Vanilla they made is very soothing, and Eric says it smells like Fruity Pebbles. I can agree with that.

:oP

Amanda said...

Yay! Thanks for sharing. Berry vanilla is my fave! (p.s. it's 50 percent off right now - at least at my local B&B Works).