Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Dainty Darling Digits | My Winnings

The Good, the bad, and the pretty!!!!  (Definitely not ugly)

I won these mouth watering polishes and fragrant cubes from Loverlada at Dainty Darling Digits!!
Gorgeous colors!
This is my first Hard Candy Polish...EVER!  I have not been in a Wal-Mart in over a year...but, I may stop by just to grab some Hard Candy Nail Polishes.


I brushed everything on as soon as I unwrapped it.
My index has Hard Candy's Lava with SH Hidden Treasure on top.
Middle has Hard Candy's Lava by itself.
Ring has SH Fire Opal in Flame Opal by itself.
Pinky has SH Fire Opal in Flame Opal with SH Hidden Treasure on top.

These scented cubes are unbelievable!  Striking scents packed perfectly compact!

Thank you so much!  I've been having to much fun making everyone smell the cubes.  Haha!

8 comments:

Enamel Girl said...

congrats on your winnings!

i saw hard candy's for the first time the other day but i didn't see this shade. Lava is so pretty.

Laura @ Sawan-Heaven said...

It is such a lovely color. It actually looks good with my skintone.

Trista said...

Congrats on your winnings. I really like Hard Candy nail polishes. Only have 2 but I really like them. I'm thinking about getting more.

Unknown said...

Lava is an awesome polish, next you should get Hard candy "Mr. Wrong"!

Laura @ Sawan-Heaven said...

I'm really curious now. This was my first, and now I'll look into some others. :o)

"Mr. Wrong"...I'm getting curious now. :oP

Unknown said...

Mr. Wrong is sooo RIGHT! LOL!

Unknown said...

Beauty...
^^

o said...

love the combo on your index finger!!!!