This giveaway has now ended.
Thank you to all who entered.
Thank you to all who entered.
Ok Beauties...I know you are so tired of entering a million awesome giveaways, but I'd like to add one more.
This will be the last for quite a while, from me. This was to celebrate 200 followers, but now we are all past that number.
This is almost everything. I am just waiting on a couple things, and I will update this post when they come in.
Now the goodies!
One lucky lovely will win all of these items. (And a couple more items that have not arrived yet)
- Fruits & Passion Diffuser Set
- Green Tea & Orchid Perfume for Diffuser
- $OPI Mini Modern Flower Set
- My Favorite L. Erickson Chantilly Barrette from France Luxe
- A Froggy Reusable Bag
- Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial in Warm Vanilla Sugar in a Case
- $OPI Nail Polish Remover - Small Bottle
- Bath Confetti
- Sandy by Tokidoki for Sephora Nail File
- 4-Way Nail Buffer
- Two of My Favorite Flower Pony-Tail Holders from L. Erickson at France Luxe
- Rhinestone & Glitter Nail Decorations
- Flower Nail Stickers
- Little Fingrs Nail Stickers (Some Change Color in the Sun!!!!)
- Victoria's Secret Shimmer Hair & Body Spray in my Favorite Scent: Dream Angels - Heavenly
- Victoria's Secret: Mango Temptation Hand & Body Cream
- Victoria's Secret: Lemon Paradise Hand & Body Cream
- Victoria's Secret: Island Waters Hand & Body Cream
- Bloomers Cuticle Oil
- L.A. Girls Rock Star in Head Banging (Sticker was Missing | Name is a Guess)
- Cover Girl Boundless Color Pink Top Coat
- CG OMG (For Stampin Nail Art) ;o)
- OPI Glow-Ink in the Dark
- OPI Fireflies
- OPI DS Extravagance
- Milani Nail Art
- Cucina Waterless Hand Soap (My Favorite Antibacterial)
- Lip Glow
- Savina Black Pearl
- NYX Flakie
- Set of 5 Claire's Mood Polishes
- Celebratory Cupcake!! (Its a Luggage Tag) :oP
- AND...My All Time Favorite Keychain!!!! I've had so many people ask me about this sucker. I always order mine from Strapya-world.com. Here is a link to their website, and check out the videos about this funny little edamame keychain:
Mont-Bleu Design Website.
The file on the far right with the clear crystals is in this giveaway. When it arrives I'll post a photo of it. :oP
Glass Fuzion is the retailer in the US.
Here are photos of mine. (I actually just used it):
The rules are as usual. :o)
I think I've worked hard enough gathering this lot so there is almost no work on your end.
This giveaway is available to anyone that wants a chance at it no matter where you live. :o)
- I ask that you be a follower
- Please leave a comment with your email address so I may contact you if you win.
- It's wedding season...How long have you been with your hunny bunny? How many years have you been married or are you planning a wedding? Or are you loving the single life? You don't have to answer if you don't want to.
- If you would like an additional entry, you can post about this giveaway on your blog or twitter. Be sure to leave a link in your comment.
I would like you to receive this before Mother's Day (If possible), and you can always give mom a little something from your lot. :o)
That is all there is to it, and be sure to come back and see what else is added.
Good luck, and I would like to thank all of you for your support and kind comments.
Until next time!
Edit: I can't believe I forgot to talk about me!
My husband and I went steady in March of 2000 when I was 14 and he was 16. We dated for over seven years and were married in May of 2007. Now we have been married for almost 3 years. We've been together for over 10 years, and it never seems like it has been that long. I know you all have to agree that a romantic husband is one in a million. :D