Thursday, March 4, 2010

Claire's Mood Polish | Happy & Earthy


Here I have on Claire's Mood Polish in Happy and Earthy.  I would describe the green as rye grass and the warmed color is definitely highlighter yellow.  Youch!  The color is blinding and a big shift from one to the other.  This polish has a matte/velvet finish like you would find with neons, and I would recommend putting this over white so you don't have any VNL.


This color is not even close, but you can see that there is a difference.  All of these photos were taken while I had Popsicle hands and the tips changed colors because I was trying to warm up my hands over the heater causing my nail edges to warm up.


Crazy color changing.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Rhea said...

I love the look of this one, I enjoy wearing bold colors =)

Unknown said...

Did you use a top coat and a base coat??

Laura @ Sawan-Heaven said...

I did. I use Sally Hansen Whitening (Something or Other) The bottle is white with red text. I used Seche Vite although any topcoat would work because these dry so quickly and with a matte/suede finish.