Thursday, May 5, 2011

Dotted Line French-Like Mani | Born Pretty Store

Hey beauties!

Born Pretty Store allowed me to select a couple of items to review.  You may all know them for their generosity in gifting the super cute Hello Kitty stamping plate.  If you haven't ordered one yet, what are you waiting for?!  They are able to offer 10 people (One per address) a plate per day, and be sure to use the code BP299
I created a cute Valentine's mani with Hello Kitty, but unfortunately photos of that mani are part of the *Poof* it's gone club.  :o(
Even though so many photos are gone, I have been able to find a few existing photos of manicures I did before my laptop was stolen.
This is one of them:
 This is two coats of OPI's Japanese DS Exclusive, and I used Born Pretty Store's Dotting Tools for the little dots in OPI DS Glamour.
 I used the small dot on the blue tool.
This was a fun one and very eye catching!!


Of course the dotting tool is very simple to use.  A little dollop of polish, a dip of the dotting tool and you can create a bagillion dots everywhere!

I do like that the set comes in a sleeve and the quality is great especially for the price.  They even have free shipping!

Born Pretty Store sent me the items in return for an honest review.  All thoughts and opinions are my own.

1 comment:

Akuma Kanji said...

I love it! I miss holographic goodness!!!