Monday, May 16, 2011

CND - Creative Nail Design | Jason Wu Spring/Summer 2011 Collection *VERY PIC HEAVY*

When I saw promo pics of the Jason Wu Collection for CND I was reeled in by the classic colors.  Although I questioned the textured topcoat, I knew I wanted to try it out.  These were all only one coat of color with a coat of Anna on top!!  They all treated me very well!  Unfortunately, the colors do not look fab on me.  :o(
You can tell from the photos that the Anna top coat looks like nothing more than sheet pressed nails.

These photos will do all of the talking...

On my nails starting from the left:
Miss Wu, Brigitte, Sophia and Veronica

In the box starting from the left:
Anna, Miss Wu, Brigitte, Sophia and Veronica






Anna gives a flat finish.  All-in-all these are nice classic colors, but I am far from blown away.
Either way, I love the CND Formula.

Up next more crackle, surprise surprise!  :oP

No comments: