To celebrate summer I have gathered a few items for a quick giveaway.
You have two weeks to enter!!!!
This is the lot one lucky follower will receive:
- Victoria's Secret: Island Waters Hand & Body Cream
- Victoria's Secret: Mango Temptation Hand & Body Cream
- Bath & Body Works: Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer in Midnight Pomegranate
- Set of Six Holographic and Opalescent Glitters (Super-Fine Glitter)
- Set of Six Holographic Glitter Spangles (Strips of Glitter)
- Little Stack of Glam & Glitz Samples from my containers:
- Four different colored Diamonds & Grey Mother of Pearl bits
- You can see the Blue, Pink and Purple HERE, and the Grey an Pearl Here
- Craft Mates Locking Caddy. Great to hold Fimo Bits and Rhinestones! :o)
- Victoria's Secret: Island Waters Body Mist
- Bath & Body Works: Berry Summer Vanillas Cooling Mist. I love using this after I go running in the hot Houston heat.
- Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure
- OPI Mad as a Hatter
- OPI SRO (Standing Room Only | Silver)
- Sinful Colors San Francisco. When I got home, this sucker leaked everywhere, and I tried to wipe it down. So, sorry if there are cotton bits on it. :(
- Sally Hansen Sea and be Seen
- OPI Damone Roberts 1968
- OPI Shrek Minis
- Chanel Illusion D'or
Since so many of you like Konad and Rhinestones just like me...I am adding these two image plates:
I am actually wearing the full nail image from m51 right now. :o) You will get these two plates, a double-sided stamper, black and white special nail polish, and a plastic scraper.
I purchased the plates, double-stamper and special polishes from: TIPS ON NAILS
Hilda is super nice and has some plates for sale. I am so happy she had these as they are perfect for summer! :o)
I purchased the Plastic Scraper from WowSoCool.com.
I am also tossing in a rhinestone wheel and dried flowers I purchased from Nationwide Nail Supply in Houston. NFU Oh Flakie #54, Claire's Mood Polish in Earthy Happy, "For Rhinestones Only" Base/ Topcoat and a Victoria's Secret Pink Tote.
I put the dried flower into a cubed stackable container so the winner won't have tiny little containers all over the place.
This giveaway is for my lovely followers.
To enter please comment with your email address, and tell me what your favorite nail décor is.
You can gain an additional entry by posting this giveaway on your blog or tweeting about it.
Giveaway ends May 31st 2010. I will announce the winner the following day.