Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sephora by OPI - I'm with Brad | OPI - Royal Rajah Ruby


Here I have OPI's Royal Rajah Ruby. This is one coat over my existing mani which had some Coraline Konad over clear so I figured no big deal.  With the exception of my ring finger which has two rhinestones that now look like little lumps.

polishSWATCHES is having a contest and I looked at the color of the polish, but since the photograph has the soft blue lighting, and my images are a bright white with a bit of yellow my nail polishes came out more red.

Royal Rajah Ruby is a gorgeous burgundy wine color.

The color is closer to the area around the flash on my index finger.


Here is my husband! :P He let me paint his left hand as long as I clean it up later. He is wearing Sephora by OPI's I'm with Brad.


I'm with Brad has a little coffee color to it. Sometimes it has a brown color to it.


Let us try to help her find the closest dupe to Ciara's nail polish:

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

PolishedPrude said...

This is so exciting for me... you guys are making this so hard! Thanks so much for spreading the word about the contest. The dupes you all are coming up with are awesome.

Laura @ Sawan-Heaven said...

I hope you are able to find out what it is.

Rhea said...

gorgeous!!!!!!!!!

Lee Richter said...

jessica cosmetics notorious is a good dupe for sephoras im with brad.