Sunday, February 7, 2010

Rescue Beauty Lounge | Scrangie


Kaybee at Look at This Polish sent me Scrangie. I love this color and it looks great on her nails, but she had a problem with the formula so I let her know that I would've been more than happy to free her hands of this one. I did not have the same problem with the drying time.

I put two coats of my usual base Sally Hansen Insta-Brite this one does wonders even when wearing a bright red. I don't get any staining when I wear this base. Here I have two coats of Scrangie and I think it looks fabulous! I was so excited, I ripped the box open and applied the two coats after the base and then one coat of Seche Vite. 5 minutes later the top was dry, but still felt dentable and 10 minutes later they were completely dried. I'll have another post with my accent nail.


What do you think? Have any of you had problems with the application and quality of RBL's Scrangie?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: