Wednesday, January 27, 2010

L.A. Girls Disco Brites - Platforms & Strobe Light


Saturday evening I thought I would finally try out my L.A. Girls Disco brites. It didn't do much good as I was staying home and we don't have blacklight parties, but anyway...
I have Platforms on. I ordered it online through Cherry Culture and was hoping it would have a more magenta feel, but the color is super hot. It looks a little blah in my pictures, but I've had people really notice this color.
I love polishes with a thicker consistency and this one did not disappoint. I could have gotten away with one coat, but I always apply two. (I like to use my time wisely) :o)

Yep...I managed to cut my thumb off here, but you can see how smooth this polish is. The finish is like glass.


There's my thumb! I'm still sorry about all the little frays. I don't think I will ever get to a salon.
Here I have Strobe Light. The tiny color swatches on the website do not have any descriptions and I couldn't find any information regarding this clear color. I thought it would be fun to use a clear Blacklight sensitive polish on any color just in case I do go to the disco. (Maybe I'll meet The Zohan) While looking at the colors on Cherry Culture, I followed my instinct that said, "OK, this tiny color swatch has an outline so it must be a clear color." Voila! It is. I also like the cool hue it has. If you are worried about stained nails this may be a good option if you want to go nail-ked.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: